Balsamic Lamb & Bean Salad
- Mix the balsamic vinegar, garlic and 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil in a bowl. Then pour over the lamb and allow to marinate for 15 mins.
- Use the other 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil to heat in a pan over a medium heat. Then cook the lamb for 3-5 mins per side, depending on how you like your meat.
- Once done, cover loosely on a plate with foil and leave to rest for 5 mins.
- In a bowl, combine the resting lamb juices and the lemon juice.
- In another bowl mix the red cabbage, rocket, cannelini beans, cucumber and pecorino.
- Pour over the dressing of resting lamb juices and lemon juice. Place the lamb on top and enjoy!