Cayenne Chicken & Black Bean Salsa
- Cut the chicken up into bite size chunks and place into a bowl.
- Add the cayenne, paprika, cumin and garlic in with the chicken and mix until all the chicken is covered and cover over and place in the fridge for an hour to marinate (or overnight if you plan far enough ahead).
- Put half the oil in a pan and cook the chicken on a medium to high heat for around 8 mins, or until fully cooked.
- In the meantime to make the salsa, combine the drained black beans, kale (cut up finely), coriander, red onion, jalepenos and lime juice. Give it all a good mix!
- With the greek yoghurt, add the sriracha sauce into a bowl and mix around.
- Dish up the salsa, cover with the greek yoghurt mix and then place this chicken on top.
- This is one of my favourites…enjoy!