Chicken and Chorizo Paella
- Heat the olive oil on a high heat in a pan and brown the chicken. Don’t cook it fully and once browned move to a plate for later.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the chopped up onions and garlic for 10 mins. After this, add in the chorizo and fry until it starts releasing its oils.
- Add in the spices, then pour on the rice and stir it around in the oils and spices for 2 mins.
- Once done, pour in the chicken stock and bring to a boil, add the chicken back in and simmer for 20 mins.
- Add in the peas and simmer for a further 5 mins until the rice and chicken are fully cooked.
- Serve with a sprinkle of parsley and enjoy!