- In a bowl, mix together the cumin, turmeric, coriander, garlic powder, paprika and cloves. Then set it aside.
- Use some kitchen roll to pat dry the chicken breast and slice into bite sized pieces.
- Place the chicken in a large bowl and cover in the spices from the bowl you set aside earlier and toss to coat the chicken. Add the onion, lemon juice and olive oil. Mix it all together, cover and place in the fridge for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Whilst this is happening leave the chicken out to sit at room temperature.
- Spread the mix into an oven proof dish and cook for 30 min (or until fully cooked).
- Get the pitas ready and serve up with the mixed salad.