- To make the paste, heat 1 tsp of the olive oil in a pan and add the onion diced and the chilli and cook until softened. About 8 mins.
- In a food processor add the garlic, ginger, remaining olive oil, ground coriander, cumin, garam masala, tomatoes puree and the onion and chilli from the first step. Add a little drop of water to it and blend up until a smooth paste.
- put the paste in a saucepan and cook on a medium heat for 2-3 mins and stir so it doesn’t stick to the pan.
- Add in the chickpeas and chopped tomatoes and simmer for 5 mins.
- Put in the creamed coconut with a drop more water and simmer for 20 more mins before adding the coriander and spinach and simmer for another 3-5 mins.
- Dish it up and enjoy!