Goan Fish Curry
- To make the curry paste place 1/2 tsp of chilli, the coriander, cumin, turmeric, fenugreek powder, ground cloves, garlic gloves, ginger paste, tamarind paste, 1/2 the red onion (chopped) and 6 tbsp of water into a jug and blend it all up.
- Cook the rice as per the instructions on the packet.
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan and add the mustard seeds for about a minute.
- Add the other half of the chopped red onion and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the curry paste and allow to simmer for around 5 minutes, before adding the tomato puree and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add another 6 tbsp of water, the coconut milk and the other 1/2 tsp of chilli powder and allow to simmer on a low heat until the sauce starts to thicken.
- Add in the fish (diced up) and cook for 5 – 10 minutes, stirring regularly throughout.
- Serve up with the rice and enjoy!