Harissa Salmon Tray Bake
- Slice up the onion and fry with a teaspoon of olive oil for about 5 mins.
- Cut up the butternut squash into wedges and add into an oven proof dish with another teaspoon of olive oil, the fried onions and 30g of the harissa paste. Roast in the oven for 30-35 mins on 200 degrees.
- Add the honey, lemon juice, sun dried tomatoes, drained chickpeas and crumbled feta cheese. Stir well.
- Rub the remaining harissa paste on the salmon fillet and place on top of the mix in the oven proof dish and put back on the oven for another 10-15 mins, or until the salmon is cooked to your liking.
- Serve up and enjoy. This tastes amazing!