Piri Piri Chicken, Chips & Slaw
- Place the chilli, garlic, ginger, oregano, coriander, paprika and 1 teaspoon of the red wine vinegar in a food processor and whizz it all together for the marinade. Once done this can then be rubbed onto the chicken and left to marinade for 1 hour at room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees celsius or gas mark 5 and place the chicken in a roasting tray and cook for 20-30 mins or until cooked. At the same time place in the oven chips and cook as pe the instructions on the packet.
- Once the chicken and chips are cooked, leave out to rest.
- Whilst the chicken is resting cut up the onion and peel/shred the carrot and beetroot. Once this is done mix these together with the mayonnaise, greek yoghurt, remaining red wine vinegar and the cumin seeds. Mix it all together.
- Serve everything up and enjoy!