Sole with Lemon Salsa
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Prepare the salsa by mixing the olive oil, parsley, white wine vinegar lemon juice and salt and pepper together in a food processor. Place in a bowl and leave to one side.
- Dry the fish with kitchen roll and season with salt and pepper.
- In another bowl melt the butter and then place the capers in and mix together.
- Put the fish in a oven proof dish and along with the chopped vegetables and pour over the butter mix.
- Cook in the oven for 15 mins or until cooked.
- Serve up with the salsa.