Steak Tortillas & Black Beans
- Marinade the steak with the chipotle paste and cumin for between 10-30 mins, depending how much time you’ve got.
- Put the olive oil in a pan and cook the steaks for 3-5 mins per side, depending how you like your steak cooked.
- Put the black beans in a saucepan and add a drop of water and heat gently and drain once cooked.
- Mix the onions, tomatoes, chilli and lime juice in a bowl and leave to one side until the steak and beans are cooked.
- Once all ready, place the steak on the tortilla and then serve the onions and tomato mix on top.