Steak with Chimichurri Sauce
- Preheat the oven and cook the oven chips as per the instructions on the packet.
- Whilst the chips are cooking, to make the chimichurri sauce, blitz the parsley, oregano, garlic, shallot and chilli flakes in a food processor.
- Then add nearly all of the olive oil (leave a tiny bit for when cooking the steak), the lemon juice and vinegar and give it another blitz so that it is all mixed together.
- Put the remaining olive oil in a pan and cook the steak to your liking and let it rest for a couple of minutes.
- Serve up the steak and spoon the chimichurri sauce onto them. Add chips to the plate and a big handful of salad (I forgot to buy salad when doing this hence the lack of it in my picture)!
- Enjoy, this taste amazing!