Teriyaki Salmon & Rice
- In a bowl put 2 tbsp of soy sauce, half the sesame oil, the white wine vinegar, garlic and the ginger. Whisk it all up and then pour it over the salmon and allow to marinade for at least 30 mins.
- Cook the rice as per the instructions on the packet.
- When it’s ready to cook, drain the salmon and place the remaining marinade into a small saucepan. Bring the marinade to a boil and let it simmer for 5 mins until it appears sticky.
- In the meantime place the salmon on a baking tray under the grill for 7-8 mins (or until cooked) and regularly brush the marinade over it.
- Boil some water in a pan and put the pak choi and sugar snaps in and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Once cooked, drain and place in a bowl and then pour over the remaining soy sauce, sesame oil, spring onions, chilli and sesame seeds. Mix it all together.
- Once the salmon is ready, serve up the rice, the veg and the salmon and if you have any remaining marinade, pour over the top to serve!