Thai Fishcakes & Sweet Potato Wedges
- Use a food processor to whizz up the base fish into a mince. Then place in a bowl and add the green curry paste, beans (chopped finely), coriander leaves, egg, soy sauce, lime juice and plain flour. Combine well.
- Cut your sweet potato wedges and place in a baking tray and place in the oven at 200 degrees celsius for around 30 minutes or until they are cooked to your liking.
- Using damp hands, take the mixture and make into patties of the size you wish your fish cakes to be.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the fish cakes for 2 minutes per side or until golden brown (longer if you have big fish cakes). Once done, place in the oven for the last 5 minutes of the sweet potato wedges timer.
- Once cooked to your liking, serve up along with the sweet chilli sauce.